* includes FREE delivery worldwide
* never miss an issue, with each issue delivered to your door!
* FREE online editions (4 issues) for web, tablet, smartphone
* MASSIVE SAVINGS up to £17 plus postage for 4 issues
* receive your copy before general release
* issues sent fast, overseas by AIRMAIL
* exclusive offers on art and books only available to subscribers
The sumptuous ART quarterly presenting the world's finest illustrators.
Features in issue 24 include:
The French Movie Poster artists produced some of the most inspired and inventive movie poster artwork in the world. In issue 24 we celebrate and enjoy their beautiful and intriguing art.
Plus our regular features including The Bookshelf.
More like a book than a magazine, illustrators is the art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published. It guides you through the stories behind the artists and their art, with features written by some of the leading authorities on this important art form.
As well as building into an indispensable reference library, illustrators gives readers an insight into the creative process, from idea to sketch to painting, and from painting to the image seen by millions.
Truly fabulous artwork abounds in every issue, much of the art taken from scans of the original work.
Author:Diego Cordoba; edited by Peter Richardson
Artists: René Ferracci, Boris Grinsson, Clément Hurel, Jean Mascii, Michael Landi, Roger Soubie, Rojac, Jacques Bonneaud, René Peron, et al
Publisher: Book Palace Books, issue 24 due Winter 2018
Number of pages: 96
Format: Flexi Cover; Full Colour illustrations
Size: 9" x 11" (216mm x 280mm)
Please choose Delivery location:
- FREE delivery worldwide
- Subscription includes 4 FREE online editions (worth over £30) for web/tablets/smartphones