* includes FREE delivery worldwide
* never miss an issue, each issue delivered to your door!
* includes 4 FREE online editions for web, tablet, smartphone
* BIG SAVINGS on cover price and delivery
* receive your copy before general release
* issues sent fast, overseas by AIRMAIL
* exclusive offers to subscribers on art and books
The sumptuous ART quarterly presenting the world's finest illustrators. Issue 35 features:Alex Raymond
: Pull out your ray guns, and put on your glasses, as we visit one of the greatest comic strip artists of all time! Bob Eggleton
: Lock your windows and close the doors as we explore your greatest fears with the multi-talented Bob and his monsters, aliens and nocturnal frighteners!
From the French comics magazine, Métal Hurlant
, Jacques Terpant
shows us what he's been doing since then!
More like a book than a magazine, illustrators
is the art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published. It guides you through the stories behind the artists and their art, with features written by some of the leading authorities on this important art form.
As well as building into an indispensable reference library, illustrators
gives readers an insight into the creative process, from idea to sketch to painting, and from painting to the image seen by millions.
Truly fabulous artwork abounds in every issue, much of the art taken from scans of the original work. A Book Palace Books
Alex Raymond, Bob Eggleton, Jacques TerpantPublisher:
Book Palace Books, due October 2021Number of pages:
Soft Cover; Full Colour illustrationsSize:
9" x 11" (216mm x 280mm)ISBN: